Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Versatile blogger award!


Thanks to Laura at Fall In Love, I received a special blog award!!! Blogging is so much fun!

Following Laura's example, I must tell you 7 random facts about myself and pass this award on, so here goes:

7. Most people tend to brush their teeth, do mouthwash, and then floss. But I brush, floss, and then mouthwash. Weird?

6. Tiny patterned areas give me goosebumps and I have to look away.. like bee hives, or a million pin holes.

5. I LOVE stripes. In any store, I always gravitate toward striped items.

4. Baking is my go-to stress reliever.

3. When I watch basketball or futbol and get really excited or stressed, I hit the person nearest to me. When I watch by myself, I hit myself. :)

2. I don't know how to ride a bike.

And finally the number one random fact about me is...

1. When a character on shows does something embarrassing or something happens to them, I also get really embarrassed and have to pause the tv before I continue to watch. Or if it was a really good acting moment for them, I rewind and watch that scene like 50 times. Is that just me???

So there are my random and unnecessary facts about myself! :)

I pass the Versatile award onto..

My dear friend Joyce for her cool fashion tips:


Also to a lovely fashion tumblr:


Here is an awesome blog about Dallas:


And finally Priscilla Ahn's blog. How can you not love her?


Thanks again to Laura and I will keep blogging about what I love! Have a wonderful Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Love your 7 random facts! We've got to get you outside and on a bike! Thanks for highlighting Lavender + Pink. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe yay! I get an award ;). Thanks, flo! And for number seven, i do the same! Mouthwash last!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I do the same when I see something embarassing on tv!! haha

    Laura

    http://fallinlove.com.ar/?lang=en

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your blog award! You are so cute!! I love your randomness. ;)

    xo Priscilla

    ReplyDelete