Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 20, 2012

Sushi - Round 2

I love sushi ... a LOT. I tried it when I was about 10 and HATED it. My dad was pushing me to try it, and I took a big piece and spit it out and declared, " I will never like or eat that again!" Haha, I guess there is a fine line between love and hate.

So on Saturday, I went to one of my favorite places, Densetsu with my mom and sister.  I've probably been there about 10 times now, so the owner knows me. She was so nice to give us ice cream on the house.

Green tea ice cream sundae fried in tempura batter. It was delicious.


And I have to confess, I ate dinner there tonight... BUT, my friend suggested it first, and she's never been there, so it wasn't my fault. :) You can never eat too much sushi.

At school this morning, I got a nice surprise in my teacher mailbox! I had no clue who put it in until later, but it just made my day. I work with such awesome people.. I am very blessed. Thanks Katie!

Bonita Broccoli has a friend now! What should I name him/her?


Okay, so I am SO excited about watching the Wizard of Oz on Thursday, especially since I get to dress up as Dorothy. I got a dress for $13 (yea!) and I just need to get silver shoes because:

a) In the book, she wears silver shoes, not red, and
b) I don't think I'll wear red shoes as often as silver.
c) I really want silver shoes!

Good reasons, huh? So I will hopefully post pictures soon, but for now, here is a sneak peak:


I am very old and very tired, so it's time for me to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So far I've taken 6 people there... and they all loved it. I love Densetsu!

      Delete