Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Kidd's Kids Concert

I decided to separate my posts because I haven't written in a while, and I don't want to do a smorgasbord post again.

I went to the Kidd's Kids concert last month and it was bittersweet with the passing of Kidd Kraddick. I have listened to him for many, many years and was shocked when I heard he was gone. Sometimes you don't realize the impact someone has in your life until they are no longer in it.

From left clockwise: Performers, concert poster, girls we saw with cute costumes, Kelly (!) and the morning crew, and Jina and me before the show.


The performers were: Jason Derulo, Cimorelli, Andy Grammar, Tim Halperin, and the Jonas Brothers.
My favorite performer was by far Andy Grammar. He had such charisma and he killed his performances. Love love love him. Jason Derulo was also cool to see. Now, I didn't know the Jonas brothers were going to be there. It was very hard on my ears when they came out. Because apparently their whole fan base came and started screaming in my ear. Both ears. They weren't that great, honestly (sorry teen girls). I guess I'm too old for that now.

 Tim Halperin, Cimorelli, Andy Grammar, and Jason Derulo


The Jonas Brothers


We both bought shirts that had the show's outro on it. I actually first heard Ziggy the cartoon say it when I was little. It says, "Keep looking up, 'cause that's where it all is."

It's been a hard couple of weeks for me personally. But no matter what happens I need to remember God is for me and he has a plan for me. So I will keep looking up.



No comments:

Post a Comment